|image from pixabay.com|
To find your IEIN, you'll need to either access or create your account in the Educator Licensure Information System (ELIS)
- Visit www.isbe.net
- Click System Quick Links & choose ELIS
- Click Login To Your ELIS Account
- Then, either...
- Find Login/Password OR
- Click here for first time access to the ELIS System
Once you have your IEIN, there are a few tricks you can use to keep it handy so you can access it easily when needed.
- I've seen several educators simply take a screenshot or snap a picture of the screen showing the IEIN and keep that on their phone or other personal portable device.
- Another way would be to copy it and paste it into a Google Document, and make the font large and bold. Next, you can save that into the top level of Drive or into a "My PD" folder, etc. If you use the Grid View in Google Drive, you will be able to see the number without even opening the file.
- iOS users can copy/paste it into the Notes app to keep it handy (Thanks to Gyuchan Steele for this reminder)
- Google Keep is an app that works in Chrome and is also available to iOS and Android users. Using Google Keep, you can copy/paste the number onto a note and keep it at your fingertips no matter what device you use!
... or I guess you could just write it down... LOL!