|Image clipped from YouTube|
This summer, Promethean has published several series of brief videos - around a minute long, more or less - explaining how to use various components and features of their products. These will be extremely helpful for those who are just getting started with this technology, and a nice reminder for those who are already using it but need a little refresher after the summertime.
To find the videos, just visit YouTube and search for the Promethean Video channel. There are 5 main playlists to visit:
- Learn Promethean: Promethean Whiteboard
- Promethean Support
- Learn Promethean: ActiveInspire
- Learn Promethean: Classflow
- Learn Promethean: ActivConnect G and OPS-G
- Note: I don't believe our schools currently have the tech in place to support this last group - give it time...