|image from pixabay.com|
and finally, part 4 of this series...
Download this episode, or listen in the podcatcher of your choice, shown in the sidebar.
- Unplug the document camera from the wall outlet or power strip.
- AverVision Doc Cams: Bend the flexible arm “like a rainbow,” then insert the camera head into the space provided in the base of the document camera.
- Store the camera on a flat surface, preferably inside a drawer, cabinet, or cart if available.
Printers, Scanners, etc.
- Make sure the device is turned off. The power switch should be in the “OFF” or “O” Position.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet or power strip.
- Covers are nice, but are not required. Never cover a device that is still plugged into the wall.
- Powered speakers should be unplugged from the wall outlet or power strip.
- If you have placed any speakers overhead (above the SMART Board, near a wall-mounted projector, etc.), remove them and store them with/near your computer workstation, etc.
Personal Technology Property
- Any personally-owned technology equipment, like flash drives, speakers, cameras, etc., should be removed for the summer.