|image clipped from www.collegeboard.org|
- April 05, 2017 - Makeup Date: April 25, 2017
- 1-PAGE TEST DAY SCHEDULE has been posted!
- Paper only, includes essay
- All grade 11 students (unless they take DLM)
- SAT Content Specifications & sample questions to help guide classroom instruction preparations have been published
- Scoring Rubrics for the essay component have also been released
- Math teachers & test proctors should also become familiar with the SAT Calculator Policy
- A required Test Day Supervisor Training must be conducted Feb. 9 - March 17, 2017
- Daily Practice for the New SAT is available for mobile devices (smartphones & tablets)
- Full-length Practice Tests are available
- Sample Questions for Math, Reading, Writing/Language & Essay are also available
- The SAT Test is State-funded
- ISBE SAT Web Page contains more information
PLEASE NOTE: SAT is a required assessment in Illinois. There is no "opt-out" clause that schools can observe because the test is not optional - it is required by law in the State of Illinois. District #205 teachers and administration will comply with the law and follow all requirements set forth by the Illinois State Board of Education. Questions or comments should be directed to the Illinois State Board of Education.