SAT has released a K-12 Teacher Implementation Guide, and a guide to Using Scores and Reporting to Inform Instruction.
As noted on their website: “These guides were created to help teachers …
- “Generate ideas about integrating SAT practice and skill development into challenging course work.
- “Interpret student scores, monitor progress, and make connections between scores, curriculum, and instruction.”
Also on this website are links to sections within the guides Connecting SAT Content with Classroom Instruction
Also linked are sections on
- Scoring and the Redesigned SAT (How SAT is scored)
- Preparing Your Students for Success (Using the App & Khan Academy mentioned above)
- Instructional Strategies (Ways to integrate SAT practice into instruction)
- Graphic Organizers (Handouts to support classroom exercises)
- Essay Rubric & Sample Papers (Essay scoring criteria & sample questions/answers)