|Image from pixabay.com|
Needing some quick PD Credits but just don’t have time for training workshops? ROE #33 now allows the awarding of PD Credit for participating in the Western Illinois EdChats (#wciledchat) on Twitter! All you have to do is…
- Create a Twitter Account (if you don’t already have one)
- Follow the #wciledchat, usually on the last Tuesday night of each month at 8pm CST
- Participate in the online discussion
- Introduce yourself using the hashtag #wciledchat
- Questions will be tagged with “Q1:” “Q2” and so on
- Provide your answers/opinions with a corresponding Tweet starting with “A1:” A2:” etc.
- End every Tweet with the #wciledchat hashtag
- Complete the Google Forms evaluation following the chat, which will be provided online following the chat. Your PD Credit Evidence form will be emailed to you.
Q: Hey Matt - Can I get PD Credits for any edchat?
A: Not yet, but I’m working with the ROE to explore more options. Stay tuned & keep tweeting!
Q: Hey Matt - Can you show me how to use Twitter some time?
A: Sure! Just sign up for an upcoming class to learn how to Use Twitter & TweetDeck to Build YOUR PLN