- PARCC - Grades 3-8 - March 6 (earliest) through April 28 (latest)
- Schools have 30 school attendance days to complete administration of 2017 PARCC
- Can start no earlier than March 6
- Must end all testing no later than April 28
- SAT - All Grade 11 students - Set by ISBE, not D205
- ISA (Illinois Science Assessment) - Students in Grades 5-8 & in HS Bio I or equivalent - March 6 (earliest) through April 28 (latest)
- Students who take the Science testlets in DLM do not take ISA
- DLM-AA (Dynamic Learning Maps - Alternate Assessment) - Grade 3-8, Grade 11 - March 15, 2017 (earliest) to May 1, 2017 (Latest)
- ACCESS for ELLs - K-12 students - Jan 09-Feb 10, 2017
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Illinois State Assessment Dates 2016-2017
There seems to be an app for everything these days. However, many "apps" just gather information or services that are already avai...
Image from www.kidsdeserveit.com Spring semester is always challenging, and often times professional learning falls by the wayside. To ...
image clipped from hapara.com This one came in recently, but I know from spot-checking that this is a widespread problem. One of the m...
Another book study option will be available to Galesburg CUSD 205 employees during Spring semester. DITCH That Textbook , by Matt Miller , ...