- PARCC - Grades 3-8 - March 6 (earliest) through April 28 (latest)
- Schools have 30 school attendance days to complete administration of 2017 PARCC
- Can start no earlier than March 6
- Must end all testing no later than April 28
- SAT - All Grade 11 students - Set by ISBE, not D205
- ISA (Illinois Science Assessment) - Students in Grades 5-8 & in HS Bio I or equivalent - March 6 (earliest) through April 28 (latest)
- Students who take the Science testlets in DLM do not take ISA
- DLM-AA (Dynamic Learning Maps - Alternate Assessment) - Grade 3-8, Grade 11 - March 15, 2017 (earliest) to May 1, 2017 (Latest)
- ACCESS for ELLs - K-12 students - Jan 09-Feb 10, 2017
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Illinois State Assessment Dates 2016-2017
Read the latest post!
Image from pixabay.com Summertime is looming close here in western Illinois, and Galesburg Schools are approaching the end of our school...
What are people reading on this blog?
image clipped from hapara.com This one came in recently, but I know from spot-checking that this is a widespread problem. One of the m...
Image from www.kidsdeserveit.com Spring semester is always challenging, and often times professional learning falls by the wayside. To ...
image from pixabay.com What's wrong with the picture at right? There are no devices or gadgets in it. That's not realistic in t...
UPDATE According to the educatorshandbook.com website, this resource offers a 30-day free trial. This can be extended for a fee of $499/sc...
image from pixabay.com This week I'll cover a few tips for closing down the school year. Some tips will be specific to our school di...