- PARCC - Grades 3-8 - March 6 (earliest) through April 28 (latest)
- Schools have 30 school attendance days to complete administration of 2017 PARCC
- Can start no earlier than March 6
- Must end all testing no later than April 28
- SAT - All Grade 11 students - Set by ISBE, not D205
- ISA (Illinois Science Assessment) - Students in Grades 5-8 & in HS Bio I or equivalent - March 6 (earliest) through April 28 (latest)
- Students who take the Science testlets in DLM do not take ISA
- DLM-AA (Dynamic Learning Maps - Alternate Assessment) - Grade 3-8, Grade 11 - March 15, 2017 (earliest) to May 1, 2017 (Latest)
- ACCESS for ELLs - K-12 students - Jan 09-Feb 10, 2017
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Illinois State Assessment Dates 2016-2017
Read the latest post!
If you need assistance with your computer, telephone, SMART board or Promethean panel setup, etc., please submit a Tech Help Request from a...
What are people reading on this blog?
James Hollis of Teachers Love SMART Boards has published a link to a free Battleship game to use with SMART Boards. GREAT, BUT ...
image from classroom.google.com Earlier today I was asked by an administrator: "Is there a way to use Google Classroom for staff ...
Taking a tech break for some family time. See you in a week.
image from pixabay.com Illinois Educators are required to enter their Illinois Educator Identification Number (IEIN) when signing into a...
Last week, SMART released a Notebook software app for iPad. (Thanks for the Tweet, @tonyvincent !) Personally, I didn’t have a chance to do...