- PARCC - Grades 3-8 - March 6 (earliest) through April 28 (latest)
- Schools have 30 school attendance days to complete administration of 2017 PARCC
- Can start no earlier than March 6
- Must end all testing no later than April 28
- SAT - All Grade 11 students - Set by ISBE, not D205
- ISA (Illinois Science Assessment) - Students in Grades 5-8 & in HS Bio I or equivalent - March 6 (earliest) through April 28 (latest)
- Students who take the Science testlets in DLM do not take ISA
- DLM-AA (Dynamic Learning Maps - Alternate Assessment) - Grade 3-8, Grade 11 - March 15, 2017 (earliest) to May 1, 2017 (Latest)
- ACCESS for ELLs - K-12 students - Jan 09-Feb 10, 2017
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Illinois State Assessment Dates 2016-2017
Screenshot clipped from anchor.fm In this episode I share how to start podcasting with anchor.fm This episode ended up being a b...
Image from www.kidsdeserveit.com Spring semester is always challenging, and often times professional learning falls by the wayside. To ...
image clipped from hapara.com This one came in recently, but I know from spot-checking that this is a widespread problem. One of the m...
Another book study option will be available to Galesburg CUSD 205 employees during Spring semester. DITCH That Textbook , by Matt Miller , ...