- PARCC - Grades 3-8 - March 6 (earliest) through April 28 (latest)
- Schools have 30 school attendance days to complete administration of 2017 PARCC
- Can start no earlier than March 6
- Must end all testing no later than April 28
- SAT - All Grade 11 students - Set by ISBE, not D205
- ISA (Illinois Science Assessment) - Students in Grades 5-8 & in HS Bio I or equivalent - March 6 (earliest) through April 28 (latest)
- Students who take the Science testlets in DLM do not take ISA
- DLM-AA (Dynamic Learning Maps - Alternate Assessment) - Grade 3-8, Grade 11 - March 15, 2017 (earliest) to May 1, 2017 (Latest)
- ACCESS for ELLs - K-12 students - Jan 09-Feb 10, 2017
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Illinois State Assessment Dates 2016-2017
Read the latest post!
Image from pixabay.com After several years and no small amount of controversy, PARCC in Illinois is being replaced by the IAR: The Illi...
What are people reading on this blog?
Image from www.kidsdeserveit.com Spring semester is always challenging, and often times professional learning falls by the wayside. To ...
image clipped from hapara.com This one came in recently, but I know from spot-checking that this is a widespread problem. One of the m...
Tech 2018 is an opportunity for you and your students to show Illinois lawmakers how essential education technology is to your students ...
Image from www.witconf.org We’re getting ready for another amazing summer PD experience with the 3rd Annual Whatever It Takes Conference...
Image clipped from hapara.com Our district uses Hapara in Grades 6-12 to monitor student Chromebook use. (It is not currently available...