The December issue of SMART’s EdCompass Magazine focuses primarily on the use of SMART Boards and associated technologies to help English Language Learners (ELL). Specifically, this month’s issue includes:
- Ideas to help non-English speakers acquire essential language skills supported by SMART software and hardware.
- Case studies describing how schools actually use SMART technologies to help ELL students.
- Links to products & webinars specifically targeting ELL student needs.
- Using the My Content folder in SMART Notebook to store frequently-used pages so you don’t have to constantly re-create things pages or objects.
- How to download pre-made SMART Notebook lessons that you can customize for your own classroom from the SmART Exchange Web site.
- How to download SMART Response questions sets from the SMART Exchange Web site.
- How to download new Gallery Collections for specific subject areas through the SMART Exchange Web site.
- Math & Literacy support using a SMART Board and SMART Response (Senteo) clickers.
- How SMART is helping prepare students and their teachers for Common Core State Standards.
Images from www.smarttech.com