Kids, parents, and educators were recently surveyed to gather ideas for “the perfect app” for mobile learning devices. This article outlines the top ideas:
- An app that helps with music education, including music history, works of famous composers, and “songs that kids can jam out to.”
- An app that would let kids view videos about school subjects or talk to professionals who use what kids are learning in real life.
- An all-in-one app that would incorporate an planner, an information database, and a textbook archive, including a 3-D model viewer.
- An organizer with different “folders” showing how the student in doing in each class they’re currently taking as well as student reactions to their own learning experiences.
- A game-like interface that allows kids to interact with famous persons from history and share their wisdom with students.
… in all your spare time… LOL!