Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back To School Resources

Welcome Back To School! For those of you who might be reading this blog for the first time, this is an area where I share resources that might be helpful to use in various classroom environments and situations. I try to limit the resources to those that (1) will play nicely with our District’s hardware, software and filtering policies, and (2) are generally free or very low-cost for teachers. I generally try to send an update to District email addresses every week, usually on Techno-Tuesdays (the original inspiration for name for this blog).

Here are some of the more popular posts, based on my blog stats:
And here are a few of my favorite sources for finding these Internet pearls, in no particular order:
My favorite Blogging Platforms
If you have a site or resource you’d like to share, or if you’re looking for something you can’t seem to find and would like some assistance, just click the ABOUT tab above & click on my name to send me an email – I’ll get right to work on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments will be held for moderation, just to help avoid that ever-present spam. Check back to see your Comment posted in a couple days, please.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Change Your EdLeaders Network Password

All users should change their EdLeaders Network password. If you receive an email from EdLeadersNetwork.org , ILPrincipals.org , or NetForum...